Former offensive lineman and rugby player. Ironman and Ironman 70.3 World Championship competitor. Trail runner and Ultramarathoner. UTMB 2019 hopeful. Certified in fist-bumps and creating laughter.
- The Endurance Diet
- The New Rules of Marathon and Half-Marathon Nutrition
- Racing Weight, 2nd Ed.
- Racing Weight Quick Start Guide
Billy had been trying to get to Kona for 6+years. He and James met in Massachusetts during the 50/50/50 and, shortly after, he joined Team Iron Cowboy. After only a few months of working with James, he nailed a PR and qualified for Kona at Ironman Cozumel. Upon reaching the finished line, he decided to devote more of his time to helping people experience the same delight of crushing PRs and getting better consistently with huge smiles on the whole way. Billy is committed to developing his coaching skills and inspiring people to reach their potential. He always has a smile on and will help you see the light in any situation. Currently, he is training to qualify and compete as an ultra-distance trail runner.
PLANS AND PRICING
Choose the perfect plan for your level of training and goals.
- FREE Final Surge Account
- FREE Short Distance Plans
- Weekly Email Tips
- Much More…
- All FREE Plan benefits
- Olympic distance triathlon plans
- 10k run & 40k TT cycling plans
- Coaches Forum
- All Short Plan benefits
- 70.3 Triathlon plans
- All run & cycling distance plans
- Unlimited access to libraries
- Coaches webinars
- All Mid Plan benefits
- Full Distance Triathlon Plans
- Strength & recovery plans
- Exclusive access to Iron Cowboy
- Free Team Iron Cowboy gear